to Bellwater Junction in 1960s
photos © John Jennison
Woodhall Junction station in June 1969.
Woodhall Junction with 1749 SO to Wadsley
The 1749 SO train to Wadsley Bridge
leaving Woodhall Junction.
The 1720 SO to Sheffield Victoria at
Woodhall Junction signalbox.
An anglers train at Woodhall Junction
Coningsby station looking towards
Tumby Woodside in 1965
New Bolingbroke 1965
Midlands Excursion at New Bolingbroke
Bellwater Junction signalbox where the "New Line"from Coningsby joined
the East Lincolnshire Line
thus allowing excursion traffic to Skegness & Mablethorpe
Firsby South Junction where the excursions to Skegness would then leave
the East Lincolnshire line to the right for the
final run into Skegness avoiding reversal at Firsby station, just north
of the junction.